Neck pain may be severe enough to wake you from sleep at night or may interfere with your work during the day. In order to get rid of all these problems, you must know certain practices and principles and have made these practices a habit.
One of the main causes of neck pain is the wrong posture. Exercise with a good posture will help you get rid of your neck pain in a short time. Of course, you should make a good attitude habit in every sense.
• Butterfly position we call the position sit on the ground and keep your back straight. Leave your shoulders alone. And breathe deep for 10 seconds.
• Throw your shoulders back and release them. Then slowly back your shoulder and support your waist. You can wake up every morning after your yawning movements.
• Stand up and concentrate on the place where your back is standing upright. Start breathing by stitching your back. While holding your breath in a controlled manner, gently tilt your neck to the left, then to the right, and then to the front. Repeat this movement 7 times.
• Head forward to look at your feet. But when you do, your neck should be flat. Then move your head with your hands.
• Sit flat and leave your head backward. By supporting your neck with your hands stay in this position for a while. Although it is known to be an indispensable movement for neck pain, it will give a serious relaxation effect.
You can also carry out the activities mentioned above by lying your head left and right while sitting in this position.
• Finally, you can relax your neck pain by following these steps step by step
1 – Put your hands behind your neck. Then forward your arms to both sides.
2 – taking a deep breath, lift your head up. Stay like this for 15 seconds by supporting your neck with your hands.
3 – then bend your head down and give your head the breath you took while bending.
4 – then close your arms so that your elbows touch each other. Make sure your neck is upright when you do this.
Wait for 5 to 10 seconds in this position.